Types of mutual funds
From here you can access data that will help you make more informed decisions about your American Funds investments.
- Fund detail pages contain key quarterly data and results.
- Prospectuses describe a fund’s investment objectives and strategies, risks, fees and expenses.
- Summary prospectuses are condensed versions of the prospectuses.
- Statements of Additional Information provide details on the funds’ investment restrictions and policies, management, sales charges, and proxy voting guidelines.
- Shareholder reports summarize fund operations and results and include portfolio summaries and financial statements. Annual reports review the past fiscal year; semi-annual reports provide mid-year updates.
Access XBRL files (interactive data files) for the funds listed below.
Investors should carefully consider investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other important information is contained in the fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses, which can be obtained from your plan’s financial professional or downloaded from the links above and should be read carefully before investing.