Click on the categories below for forms, letters, handouts and other documents related to your plan. Or find an item by using the Search documents box above.
- Click on the document titles below to view forms. Forms labeled as “fillable” can be filled out online.
- Before sending a completed form to American Funds, make sure it has all the signatures and any signature guarantees indicated. (See specific forms for requirements.)
- Documents are often updated. If you have saved a file, check back to make sure you have the latest version.
- If you entered a phrase, try shortening it.
- Try browsing through the categories at the top of this page.
- Double-check your spelling.
Other reasons for an unsuccessful search:
- Some documents may not be available on the website.
- The document you’re looking for may have been renamed or discontinued.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, call us at 800/421-6019 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value. Investors should carefully consider investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other important information is contained in the fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses, which can be obtained from your plan’s financial professional. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest or send money.