The value of a financial professional
We believe the guidance of a financial professional is essential to successful financial planning. That’s why the American Funds are sold through these professionals.
Financial professionals can provide many valuable services. They can help you:
- Assess your financial goals, investment time frame and tolerance for risk, and monitor them over time
- Allocate your assets according to your financial situation
- Analyze the risks and potential rewards of various investments
- Understand the value of a long-term investment perspective and a diversified asset mix
- Take advantage of the many services we offer
In addition, financial professionals may provide support and guidance during difficult times, such as market downturns, political turmoil, wide interest rate or currency fluctuations and times of personal financial stress.
If you don’t have one, please contact us for a referral to one in your area.
To submit website feedback, click on the blue tab on the right side of your screen. Please do not send account- or transaction-related questions. Direct those questions to your employer.
Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value.
Investors should carefully consider investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other important information is contained in the fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses, which can be obtained from a financial professional or downloaded and should be read carefully before investing.