News & Announcements
FEBRUARY 24, 2017
New Third-Party Fee Payment Forms
We offer several convenient features for plans seeking to pay some or all plan expenses from plan assets (i.e., participant and/or plan-level accounts). These features may allow your clients to:
- Establish quarterly payments from a plan expense account (if applicable) or participant accounts to pay advisory, TPA and/or American Funds fees
- Request one-time payments from plan-level accounts (i.e., forfeiture account, plan expense account) to pay advisory, TPA and/or American Funds fees
- Deduct TPA distribution and/or loan fees from participant accounts when transactions are processed
You can help your clients manage their third-party fee payments with these recently revised forms:
- Fee Payment Authorization For Payments to American Funds or TPAs (PDF)
- Financial Professional Fee Payment Authorization (PDF)
These forms are also available in the Forms section.
Please note that because of recent enhancements to our fee recovery functionality, the ability to request or modify fee recoveries via the website is no longer available. We hope that you will find our new forms will still enable your clients to quickly and conveniently take advantage of the fee recovery features they need.
If you have any questions about third-party fee payments, please call Retirement Plan Services at (800) 421-6019.
Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value.
Investors should carefully consider investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other important information is contained in the fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses, which can be obtained from a financial professional and should be read carefully before investing.