Talk to an IRA Rollover Specialist
After you’ve explored your options, you may still have questions about what to do with your retirement plan money. American Funds IRA Rollover Specialists can help.
Rollover Specialists are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time. Just call (800) 421-9923.
Rollover Specialists can:
- Discuss the pros and cons of rolling your savings into an IRA or to a new plan. They can also talk to you about leaving your money in your former employer’s plan or taking your savings in cash.
- Help explain your options if you have a Roth account in your 401(k) or 403(b).
- Provide you with information about any of the American Funds available for IRAs.
- Help you set up a rollover to an American Funds IRA.
- Assist you with distribution questions.
- Put you in touch with a financial professional in your area.
Investments are not FDIC-insured, nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so they may lose value.
Investors should carefully consider investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other important information is contained in the fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses, which can be obtained from a financial professional or downloaded and should be read carefully before investing.